Frequently asked question
- Create an account on our website. (https://butchershop.ae/account/register)
- Verify the email you have used on creating the account by clicking the verification link sent to your registered email.
- After verification, you will receive a confirmation email with the discount code that you can use on our check-out page.
- Click the brown steak icon at the lower left-hand corner of the website
- Log in to your account
- Select the code you want to redeem based on your accumulated points
- 500 points = AED 25.00 discount
- 1000 points = AED 50.00 discount
- 2000 points = AED 100.00 discount
- 3000 points = AED 150.00 discount
- The discount code will be sent to your registered email id
- You can redeem any code anytime if you have enough loyalty points. The discount codes can only be used on our website's checkout page.
Sale items are already discounted so loyalty points and discount codes do not apply to sale items. They also don't apply to Grills & Accessories and Shop Local.
No. We're an e-commerce platform, however you can order online and select 'Pick-Up' from our facilities in Al Quoz.
USA, Australia, UAE, Holland, Brazil, and South Africa. Click here for more info.
Our proteins are slaughtered following Halal laws and are 100% Halal except for the Non-Muslim Section.
Our delivery timings are from 9:00am - 6:00pm from Mondays to Sundays.
Regular days cut off time for same day delivery is 2:30pm (Dubai only)
Saturday cut off time for same day delivery is 12:00pm (Dubai only)
Sunday delivery (Dubai only) cut off time is 12pm Saturday
No same day delivery/pick-up on Sundays.
SAME DAY and SUNDAY DELIVERIES are available only in DUBAI.
Abu Dhabi - Only for next day delivery.
Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman and Sharjah - will be scheduled within 48 hours of receiving the order. An email confirmation will be sent for the exact delivery date and time as delivery scheduling could take up to 48hours from order date.
NO DELIVERIES on Public Holidays unless specified on the website.
We take orders via our website, however you can send us a WhatsApp on 056 400 5268 and we will be more than happy to assist you with your online order.
We don't take cash payment. All payments need to be made by credit card via our secure payment gateway on our website.
Our protein is sold chilled or frozen. Chilled or frozen is specified in the description or there's an icon on the image. We can always blast-freeze any chilled items for you.
A primal cut is a piece of meat initially separated from the carcass of an animal during butchering. These pieces are large and then need to be cut further to make your individual steak or portion size.
The main benefit is cost savings. By ordering primal cuts, you are ordering in bulk which can save you up to 30%. The reason you save is that you are buying in bulk and doing a little of the work at home instead of the butcher. When you buy steaks in the grocery store, you pay for the butcher to do that work for you. One more benefit is that you can decide how to cut your meat as per your requirement. Some people like their steaks thick while others not so much.
Breaking down a primal cut is very simple and will only require a few minutes in the kitchen, definitely worth it from the cost savings you will receive. For your convenience, we have compiled "HOW TO" videos to show you the basic cutting techniques for your primal cuts.Click here to learn more.