Beef Boerewors (1kg)
Beef Boerewors (1kg)

Beef Boerewors (1kg)

Regular price Dhs. 75.00 Sale price Dhs. 63.75
-143 in stock



Boerewors is a type of sausage which originated in South Africa, it's an important part of South African and Namibian cuisine and is popular across Southern Africa.
The main difference between boerewors and sausage is the percentage of meat in the product. Boerewors contain 90% meat and the other 10% is made up of spices and other ingredients. Not more than 30% of the boerewors content may be fat.

Our homemade boerewors is just that. The right amount of meat with the right amount of spices to give you the authentic South African boerewors experience.
This product is made with either USDA Beef, Australian Grass-fed Beef, or South African Beef...just depends on the day.

Note: Actual product may be slightly different from the images.


All orders placed online will be delivered within 24 hours or as specified at checkout.


All deliveries within Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain are free of charge with a minimum order of AED 300.00. All orders below AED 300.00 will be charged with a delivery fee of AED 35.00. 

Deliveries to Al Ghadeer, Al Dhafra and Al Ruwais is by special request and only upon availability.

As soon as your order is confirmed through our online payment gateway, will contact you by either call or email to confirm your order, exact location and delivery time.