If you are fond of dry-aged beef like we are, you have come to the right place. As you know, it is almost impossible to buy dry-aged steaks in the UAE, and when you do find it is ridiculously expensive. Yes, dry-aged beef is more expensive because you are reducing the overall weight by 35%-50%, depending on how long you age it for and how much of the outside layer is cut off. But, in return, you are getting that intense, nutty, blue cheese crumble taste we love. Dry-aged beef is not for everyone but for the people that love it, get your forks ready!
Once a week, we release dry-aged steaks in small batches. Sign up for our emailer here to get a notice before we launch them to the public. It will be a first come first serve deal. Since it is extremely small quantities, unfortunately, we can not reserve steaks ahead of time for anyone. You just have to be quick on the draw on launch day. The steak will be pre-cut and individually vacuumed sealed. The age will range between 21-60 days depending on the cut.
Our next dry-aged steaks will be released as follows:
Monday, June 05, 2023
- 21-Day Dry Aged USDA CHOICE Boneless Ribeye - Approx 340g (Dhs 162.50/pc)
- 28-Day Dry Aged USDA PRIME Bone-In Ribeye - Approx 800g (Dhs 378.00/pc)
- 35-day Dry Aged USDA PRIME Tomahawk Steak - Approx 1000g (Dhs 336.00/pc)
- 42-day Dry Aged USDA PRIME Boneless Ribeye Steak - Approx 340g (Dhs 165.00/pc)
- 50-day Dry Aged USDA CHOICE Porterhouse Steak - Approx 900g (Dhs234.00/pc)
- 50-day Dry Aged USDA CHOICE T-Bone Steak - Approx 900g (Dhs 224.00/pc)
- 7-Day Dry Aged Lamb Rack - Approx 800g (Dhs 118.25/rack)
The steaks will be hand-cut and individually vacuum-packed. We will have a limited supply so don't forget to sign up for our reminder emailer before launch day every week.