Lamb & Organic Vegetables Raw Dog Food
Our raw pet food is 100% the same meat that we sell on our site, and we do NOT bring in cheaper lamb just for the dog food, yes, the same stuff you and I are eating. Our Lamb & Organic Vegetables Raw Nutrition Dog Food is made from the offcuts from our butchery, which the lamb comes from Australia. The lamb hearts we source from local farmers. The organic vegetables come locally from the wonderful farmers at Greenheart Organic Farm here in Dubai. All of the other ingredients are standard.
Ingredients: Lamb (8-12% fat) 500g, Lamb heart 275g, Egg 50g (with eggshell), Apple, 75g, Kale 50g, Sunflower Seeds 25g, Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1tbs
- Keep frozen until use
- Defrost in refrigerator or water
- Refrigerate after use
- Use within 48hrs of opening bag
- Keep separate from other foods
- Wash anything that touches raw meat
- Only for dogs
How much food? Quantity Table
|Size (or age) of Dog||% of their bodyweight to feed them per day|
|XS Dogs (or aged 15 weeks to 8 months)||4-7% of their body weight per day|
|Small Dogs (or dogs aged 8 - 12 months||3-5% of their body weight per day|
|Medium Dogs||3-4% of their body weight per day|
|Large Dogs||2-3% of their body weight per day|
Body Weight %
This is the quantity of food (grams) that you will need to feed your dog per day.
Split this amount of food into the number of meals recommended per day. We recommend feeding no more than TWO meals per day. The healthiest way to feed your dog is with ONE main meal and ONE small meal. These meals should be within 6hours of one another to ensure your dog's digestive system has 18 hours to rest.
Weight of food (grams)
|Weight of Dog (kg)||2%||3%||4%||5%||6%||7%|
How to use this...
Start on the lower end of the recommendations and feed more if they're getting skinny! If your dog gets chubby, YOU MUST feed less!
Just like humans, a new meal with new ingredients can cause a bout of nausea. This means introducing foods and meals slowly. When introducing whole new meals, you'll need to transition them using the guide below.
As an owner, you are the one who is best placed to see how your dog is reacting to the new food.
THIS IS A GUIDE, with new food to old food proportions and timescale for you to work by.
|Transition Time||New Food %||Old Food %
|Day 1 - 2||20%||80%|
|Day 3 - 4||50%||50%|
|Day 5 - 6||80%||20%|
This table is approximate. If your dog has weaker stomach than most, the transition should be spread across a longer time period. Please check your dog's stools, it's an indicator of whether or not you are switching too quickly.
- Orders below AED 300.00 are available for PICK-UP free of charge from our facilities in Al Quoz, Dubai.
- There's a AED 35.00 delivery fee on orders below AED 300. Free delivery is available on orders over AED 300.00
- DELIVERY BY EMIRATE:Dubai - same day delivery & pick-up is available if you order before 2:30pm Monday - Friday
Morning: 9am - 1pm (order before 7:30am)
Afternoon: 1pm - 4pm (order before 11:30am)
Evening: 4pm - 8pm (order before 2:30pm)
- Saturday (same-day) deliveries in Dubai order before 12pm
Sunday deliveries in Dubai order before 12pm on Saturday
- Abu Dhabi - next day delivery when you order before 2:30pm
Abu Dhabi, Al Ruwais - Deliveries on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays only.
- Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman and Sharjah - will be scheduled within 48 hours of receiving the order.
An email confirmation will be sent for the exact delivery date and time as delivery scheduling could take up to 48hours from order date.
- DELIVERY TIMINGS:
Dubai - 9am -1pm, 1pm-4pm, or 4pm-8pm. If you're able to receive your delivery during the earlier slot, it's less busy and we can often accommodate exact timings.
- Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain and Sharjah available delivery timing is between 11:00am - 6:00pm.
- Gift Cards: When purchasing Gift Cards, please select any time and date or send us an email or What'sApp and we can help.
SAME DAY and SUNDAY DELIVERIES are available only in DUBAI.
Abu Dhabi - Only for next day delivery.
Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman and Sharjah - will be scheduled within 48 hours of receiving the order. An email confirmation will be sent for the exact delivery date and time as delivery scheduling could take up to 48hours from order date.
NO DELIVERIES on Public Holidays unless specified on the website.
DELIVERY TIMING for RAMADAN is 9:00am to 12:00PM and 1:00PM to 4:00PM. Cut off time for same day delivery and pick-up (DUBAI ONLY) is 12:00PM. ABU DHABI orders will be scheduled for next-day delivery.
Deliveries to AL AIN, RAS AL KHAIMAH, FUJAIRAH, AJMAN, UMM AL QUWAIN and SHARJAH will be scheduled within 48hours.
Our customer service representative will assist you with the exact delivery timing once you have confirmed your order.
- Create an account on our website. (https://butchershop.ae/account/register)
- Verify the email you have used on creating the account by clicking the verification link sent to your registered email.
- After verification, you will receive a confirmation email with the discount code that you can use on our check-out page.
- Our delivery timings are from 9:00am - 6:00pm from Mondays to Sundays.
- Regular days cut off time for same day delivery is 2:30pm.
- Saturday cut off time for same day delivery is 12:00pm and Dubai only.
- No same day delivery/pick-up on Sundays.
A primal cut is a piece of meat initially separated from the carcass of an animal during butchering. These pieces are large and then need to be cut further to make your individual steak or portion size.
The main benefit is cost savings. By ordering primal cuts, you are ordering in bulk which can save you up to 30%. The reason you save is that you are buying in bulk and doing a little of the work at home instead of the butcher. When you buy steaks in the grocery store, you pay for the butcher to do that work for you. One more benefit is that you can decide how to cut your meat as per your requirement. Some people like their steaks thick while others not so much.
Breaking down a primal cut is very simple and will only require a few minutes in the kitchen, definitely worth it from the cost savings you will receive. For your convenience, we have compiled "HOW TO" videos to show you the basic cutting techniques for your primal cuts.
Our meat range from the USA, Australia, Holland, Brazil, and South Africa.
Our meats are either chilled or frozen depending on the type of meat that you order. The state of the products is mentioned on each product page or image with the badges.
Yes, please feel free to call us on 04 3808 444 Ext: 506 or 056 400 5268 / 056 994 4168 and we will be more than happy to assist you on your order.
Yes, our meat products are 100% HALAL. Except our Non-Muslim Section.
- Go to https://butchershop.ae/
- Click the brown steak icon at the lower right-hand corner of the website
- Log in to your account
- Select the code you want to redeem based on your accumulated points
- The discount code will be sent to your registered email id
- You can redeem any code anytime if you have enough loyalty points. The discount codes can only be used on our website's checkout page.