Wagyu Filet Mignon (7oz/200g) - Chilled
Filet mignon is an expensive and tender cut of beef. It is considered the "King of Steaks" because of its melt-in-your-mouth texture. A prime filet mignon can literally be cut with a fork. This beef cut can be quite expensive when dining out, but much more reasonable to make at home. Thus, wagyu tenderloins are both more flavorful and tender than those cut from conventional beef. The higher the grade, the more extremely marbled the meat is, resulting in steaks that are more moist, tender and buttery.
NOTE: The steak is individually vacuum packed and CHILLED.
Note: Actual product may be slightly different from the images.
- Once your order is confirmed through our online payment gateway, you’ll receive a confirmation email and an SMS.
- Online orders will be delivered within 24 hours
- Should you wish to collect your order, be sure to check the pick-up option. You’ll receive the location map by email
- For same day delivery order before 2:30 PM (only available for Dubai addresses)
- Delivery to addresses in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Ajman and Umm Al Quwain will be scheduled within 48hours of receiving the order
- For Sunday deliveries, order before 3:00PM Saturday (only available for Dubai addresses)
- Delivery is free of charge with a minimum order of AED 300.00. All orders below AED 300.00 will be charged a AED 35.00 delivery fee.
- Orders for delivery to Al Ghadeer, Al Dhafra and Al Ruwais will be specially arranged.
SAME DAY and SUNDAY DELIVERIES are available only in DUBAI.
Abu Dhabi - Only for next day delivery.
Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman and Sharjah - will be scheduled within 48 hours of receiving the order. An email confirmation will be sent for the exact delivery date and time as delivery scheduling could take up to 48hours from order date.
NO DELIVERIES on Public Holidays unless specified on the website.
DELIVERY TIMING for RAMADAN is 9:00am to 12:00PM and 1:00PM to 4:00PM. Cut off time for same day delivery and pick-up (DUBAI ONLY) is 12:00PM. ABU DHABI orders will be scheduled for next-day delivery.
Deliveries to AL AIN, RAS AL KHAIMAH, FUJAIRAH, AJMAN, UMM AL QUWAIN and SHARJAH will be scheduled within 48hours.
Our customer service representative will assist you with the exact delivery timing once you have confirmed your order.
- Create an account on our website. (https://butchershop.ae/account/register)
- Verify the email you have used on creating the account by clicking the verification link sent to your registered email.
- After verification, you will receive a confirmation email with the discount code that you can use on our check-out page.
- Our delivery timings are from 9:00am - 6:00pm from Mondays to Sundays.
- Regular days cut off time for same day delivery is 2:30pm.
- Saturday cut off time for same day delivery is 12:00pm and Dubai only.
- No same day delivery/pick-up on Sundays.
A primal cut is a piece of meat initially separated from the carcass of an animal during butchering. These pieces are large and then need to be cut further to make your individual steak or portion size.
The main benefit is cost savings. By ordering primal cuts, you are ordering in bulk which can save you up to 30%. The reason you save is that you are buying in bulk and doing a little of the work at home instead of the butcher. When you buy steaks in the grocery store, you pay for the butcher to do that work for you. One more benefit is that you can decide how to cut your meat as per your requirement. Some people like their steaks thick while others not so much.
Breaking down a primal cut is very simple and will only require a few minutes in the kitchen, definitely worth it from the cost savings you will receive. For your convenience, we have compiled "HOW TO" videos to show you the basic cutting techniques for your primal cuts.
Our meat range from the USA, Australia, Holland, Brazil, and South Africa.
Our meats are either chilled or frozen depending on the type of meat that you order. The state of the products is mentioned on each product page or image with the badges.
Yes, please feel free to call us on 04 3808 444 Ext: 506 or 056 400 5268 / 056 994 4168 and we will be more than happy to assist you on your order.
Yes, our meat products are 100% HALAL. Except our Non-Muslim Section.
- Go to https://butchershop.ae/
- Click the brown steak icon at the lower right-hand corner of the website
- Log in to your account
- Select the code you want to redeem based on your accumulated points
- The discount code will be sent to your registered email id
- You can redeem any code anytime if you have enough loyalty points. The discount codes can only be used on our website's checkout page.