A twist on the classic prawn linguine with Vietnamese Chilli Sauce with pasta and coriander. Now don’t be shy with the garlic, Vietnamese Chilli Sauce, salt and pepper as it’s essential to this dish’s flavour depth. We’ve air fried the cherry tomatoes for the extra sweetness that comes through when you roast/air fry any veggie. As with all our recipes, adjust the chilli, salt and pepper levels according to your taste.
- 1 ½ tbsp Vietnamese chilli Sauce
- 170 grams Linguine pasta
- 14 pieces of peeled prawns
- ½ finely grated lemon rind
- 1 ½ boxes cherry tomatoes
- 10 cloves minced garlic
- 4 tbsp good quality olive oil
- ½ bunch finely chopped coriander stems and leaves
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Optional - a squeeze of lemon juice and splash of dry white wine
- Preheat your air fryer to 200℃ for 3 minutes. Add your cherry tomatoes in the air fryer and spray with olive oil, season with salt and cracked black pepper. Cook on 200℃ for ten minutes.
- Cook the linguine pasta in boiling salted water until just tender. Reserve 3 tbsp of pasta water.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large frying pan, add the minced garlic and fry for 1 minute before adding your peeled prawns, seasoned with salt and pepper. Fry for around 2 minutes until golden. Add a splash of dry white wine (optional).
- Add air-fried cherry tomatoes, lemon rind, cooked pasta, 2 tbsp olive oil, reserve pasta water, Vietnamese Chilli Sauce and chopped coriander. Mix until everything is combined and serve.